Prenatal yoga is a great way to learn to relax and stay fit. It teaches you how to breathe deeply and consciously relax along with stretching and strengthening exercises—which can help prepare you for labor and delivery.
Prenatal yoga is designed for moms-to-be and can:
- Relieve common discomforts
- Prepare you for labor and delivery
- Shorten Labor
- Reduce risk of c-section
- Increase lower-body muscle strength which can help with childbirth
- Increase strength, endurance, flexibility and overall physical fitness
- Decrease rate of pregnancy hypertension
- Allow you to meet other pregnant women and become part of a support system/community
Sound like something you may be interested in? Contact:
Instructor: Mary Jo Lowery
Certified Yoga Instructor, Doula
firstname.lastname@example.org | 804.814.7079
Registration is required in advance. Email MJolowery@gmail.com to learn more.